Introduction. CADCA (“CADCA” or “we”) is committed to protecting the privacy of certain personal information that we collect when you access this website, mobile apps, or other online media under our operation and control (collectively, the “Site”).
Changes to this Policy. We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. In the event we make material changes to the Policy, we will provide notice through the Site. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site and will apply to your use of the Site after the “effective date” listed above.
You understand and agree that your continued use of the Site after the effective date means that the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information is subject to the updated Policy.
Except to the extent we receive your authorization or as permitted or required by applicable law, we will handle your data in accordance with the applicable terms of the Policy in effect at the time of the collection.
Information We Collect. We may collect personal information from you to operate the Site, carry out our business, process applications for employment, receive and process donations, comply with laws and for other purposes described herein.
Information You Provide.
When you contact us or report a problem on our Site, you may provide personal information such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- City, State, Zip
When you sign up for our newsletter, email updates, promotions, special offers and savings, etc., you may provide personal information such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Zip Code
- Company name
When you register or create an account with us, you may provide personal information such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Company name and title
When you make a donation to us, you may provide personal information such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Company name and title
- Payment information
When you upload documents or complete forms on the Site, such as a resume or application, we will collect the information contained in those documents/forms.
You do not have to provide the above information to access or use the other sections of the Site.
Information We Automatically Collect From You. We may automatically collect information about your interaction with the Site, including in connection with the request for and delivery of our products and services. This may include, but is not limited to your telephone number, device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
Information From Third Parties. We may collect information about you from third parties such as from your employer, commercial credit and payment services, through your social media services consistent with your settings on such services, our service providers, and from other third-party sources that are lawfully entitled to share your data with us, including from publicly available and third-party databases. We use and disclose this information (and may add it to the other information we have on file for you) for the purposes described in this Policy.
Statistical Data. To monitor utilization of the Site and continuously improve its quality, we may compile statistical information concerning the usage of the Site using analytics services, such as those provide by Google Analytics. Examples of this information would include: the number of visitors to the Site, or to sections or pages within the Site, patterns of traffic flowing through the Site, length of time spent on the Site, or in sections or pages of the Site, the other sites that refer visitors to the Site, the pages of the Site that visitors frequently use as entry and exit points, utilization of the browser and operating systems and versions used by visitors to the Site, methods used to browse away from the page, any phone number used to call our customer service number, and location information. The analytics services may transfer this information to third parties in case of a legal obligation or if a third party processes data on behalf of that service.
To compile this information, we may collect and store:
- Your IP address
- Your operating system and platform
- Your browser type and version
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- The pages you visit within the Site
- Data provider
- The length of time you spend on pages within the Site
- The site from which you linked to ours
- Search terms you used in search engines that resulted in you linking to the Site, etc.
While all of this information can be associated with the IP address your computer had while you visited the Site, it will not be associated with you as an individual, or associated with any other information you may submit through the Site, or that we may store about you for any other purposes. We may use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to our Site. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
You may control cookies, including preventing or stopping the installation and storage of cookies, through your browser settings and other tools. If you do so, our Site may not function correctly. Please refer to the Help feature of your browser for information on disabling cookies.
IMPORTANT: By using the Site, you consent to the processing of any personal information for the analytics purposes and functions described above.
How We Use Your Personal Information. In general, we will use the personal information we collect about you only for the purpose it was collected, for compatible purposes, as permitted or required by law, as necessary to carry out our contractual duties and obligations, and as otherwise provided in this Policy. For example, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products and services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to donate, we will use that information to process your donation.
- To contact you and/or provide you with email alerts and other notices concerning our services, events, or news that may be of interest to you. For example, we may send you announcements, surveys, and newsletters using any communications preferences you have expressed. We may provide these communications via email, postal mail, online advertising, social media, telephone, text message (including SMS and MMS), push notifications, in-app messaging, and other means. Of course, if at any time you no longer wish to receive such communications, you have the option of unsubscribing from our mailing list for that communication.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Site and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Site experience and to deliver content and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Site, third-party sites, and via email.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and service development, including to develop and improve our Site, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To manage our recruiting efforts and employment and workforce relationships. These activities include, for example, sourcing and processing employment applications, onboarding employees and contingent workers, and carrying out a range of employments activities relating to the employment relationship, such as compensation, benefits, promotion, discipline, termination, and certain post termination activities. For job applicants, you can access our notice at collection here.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, security, and safety of us, our employees, our consumers, our information systems, and the public.
- To manage your user account.
- For other everyday business purposes such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, IT and website administration and security, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively to you and your device.
- For marketing and advertising. We may show you ads on the Site using data from advertising technologies on the Site such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, device identifiers; or Information from advertising partners.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- For analytics and improvement
Mobile Apps. You may opt out of interest-based advertising on mobile devices by activating the “Limit Ad Tracking” or equivalent feature offered by your mobile platform. It will transmit a signal to us and to third-parties that indicates your data should not be used for interest-based advertising.
Disclosure of Information. In general, we will not disclose your personal information except with your consent or as described in this Policy. We may disclose your data for the same reasons that we may use it as described in this Policy, which includes disclosing it to our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties, as we deem necessary to carry out the purposes described herein, including for use of your personal information.
- Third Party Vendors. We may need to use or disclose this information with a member of our group partners or third party vendors as follows:
- With your consent or as you direct;
- To manage the Site;
- To improve and optimize our Site;
- For cloud storage;
- For the performance of obligations arising from any contract we enter into with you;
- To process payments and requests for products and services;
- To provide you with products, services, offers, newsletters, promotions, etc.;
- To engage in marketing activities, such as sharing personal information with our partners to deliver advertisements to our shared customers;
- To enhance our services by, among other methods, obtaining assistance with providing more personalized services to you through analytics and other technologies (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and payment processing);
- To protect our interests and legal rights, such as through responding to subpoenas and defending litigation; and
- To protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our websites and mobile applications), and claims and other liabilities.
- Legal Process, Security, Defense, Protection. It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you if required by law, subpoena, or other legal process.
- Additional disclosures. We may disclose information about you if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- demonstrate our relationship with you;
- investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist law enforcement agencies;
- protect the security or integrity of the Site;
- protect against or investigate fraud;
- investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party allegations or claims; or
- protect the rights and safety of others.
- Change in Control or Sale. We can share, sell, assign, or license your personal information in connection with certain business transactions, such as a sale, acquisitions, merger, or change in control, or in preparation for any of these events. In such cases, we will take appropriate steps under the circumstances and to the extent possible to ensure that the recipient agrees to provide privacy protections substantially similar to those established by this Policy. Any entity that acquires all or substantially all of the Company’s assets will have the right to continue using your data consistent with this Policy or as otherwise agreed to by you.
In no case will we sell or license your data to third parties, except as set forth above or as required or permitted by law.
Safeguarding of Information. No system for safeguarding personal or other information is 100% secure and although we have taken steps to protect your personal information from being intercepted, accessed, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information.
Do Not Track. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in your Internet search browser that sends a signal to a website that you do not want the website operator to track certain browsing information about you. However, because our Site is not configured to detect Do Not Track signals from a user’s computer, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track requests.
We do not track Site users over time and across third party websites.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information. You can always limit the information you provide to us, but if you choose not to provide certain requested information, you may be unable to access some of the services, offers, and content on the Site.
You may unsubscribe from any of our newsletters or other communications for which you have registered by calling 703-706-0560. You may opt out of receiving future marketing communications via email by following the instructions in the email to opt-out or clicking on the unsubscribe link within any email communication that you receive. If you opt out of receiving communications by calling 703-706-0560 you will receive no notification on our products or services.
Links to Third Parties’ Sites and Third Party Integrations. We may provide links to websites or resources outside of our Site for your informational purposes only. We may also provide links to third party integrations. Third party integrations are websites or platforms that synchronize with our Site to provide you with additional functionality, tools, or services such as accepting job applications, sending newsletters, applying for credit, etc.
You acknowledge and agree we are not responsible for the availability of third party sites, resources, or integrations and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, goods, services or other materials on, available through, or provided by such sites, resources, or integrations. We are not responsible for the privacy or other practices of such sites and cannot guarantee the security of personal information that you provide, or is collected by, such sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions on those linked sites.
Social Media. This Site uses social media plugins (e.g. Facebook and LinkedIn) to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit our Site, the operator of the social plugin can place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our Site. If you are logged into the social media website (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) while browsing our Site, the social plugins allow that social media website to share data about your activities and content obtained from you on our Site with other users of their social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allow Facebook to show your Likes and comments on our pages to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allow you to see your friends’ Facebook activity on our website. We do not control any of the content form the social media plugins. For more information about social plugins from other media websites you should refer to those sites’ privacy and data/information sharing statements/policies.]
Information of Children. The Site is not directed to children as the products and services on this Site are intended for persons 13 years of age and older. The Company does not knowingly collect, use or disclose any personal information from children. If we learn that Personal Data of persons less than 13 years-of-age has been collected through our Site, we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child or a minor under the age of 13 has posted, submitted or otherwise communicated personal data to our Site without your consent, then you may alert us at email@example.com so that we may take appropriate action to remove the minor’s personal data from our systems. You may also use web-filtering technology to supervise or limit access to the Site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data. We generally process and store the personal information that you provide to us in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, you should be aware that once your personal information is submitted through our Site, it may be transferred to our servers in the United States which may not have similar data protection laws to the country in which you reside.
California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California law permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. You may submit your request using the contact information at the end of this Policy. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Nevada residents. If you are a Nevada resident, please note that we do not sell the personal information of Nevada residents. However, you have the right to request to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
European Economic Area. If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), please note that this section incorporates the general provisions of the Policy, where applicable. If any provision in the Policy is inconsistent with this EEA section (“EEA Policy”), the terms of this EEA Policy shall apply to the processing of personal data subject to this EEA Policy. Terms used in this EEA Policy shall have the meaning ascribed to them by the applicable data protection law, including the definition of personal data.
For purposes of applicable data protection laws, we are the data controller of the personal data we collect through this Site. As data controller, we process your personal data in accordance with this EEA Policy. If you have any questions, your may contact us at [insert].
We make every attempt to process your personal data in accordance with applicable law. In addition to the information provided above, individuals located in the European Economic Area should be aware of the following:
EEA Rights. If you are located in the EEA, you may have certain additional rights, subject to limitations, regarding the processing of your personal data. These may include the right to:
- Access or request a copy of your personal data
- Correct any inaccuracies relating to your personal data
- Restrict the processing of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data, including where the data is used for marketing purposes
- Request the erasure of your personal data
- Receive your personal data in a commonly-used machine readable format and have that data transmitted to a data controller of your choosing.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
- Right not to be subject to automated decisions where the decision produces a legal effect or similarly significant effect
- Lodge a complaint with the appropriate authority in your jurisdiction.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us email@example.com.
Legal basis for processing. The following chart identifies the legal basis for processing personal data we collect from you. We may process your personal data for a variety of purposes as outlined in this EEA Policy. In general, we will process your personal data based on your consent, our legitimate interests, for performance of a contract with you or to meet legal obligations.
You may obtain information regarding how we assess our legitimate interests or opt out of our processing your personal data where our legitimate interests is not outweighed by your privacy rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Purpose for processing||Data elements||Legal basis for processing|
|Identity data Contact data Financial data Services data Professional data Professional data Education data Special categories of data Profile data Usage data Technical data Marketing and Communications data||Performance of a contract Legal or regulatory requirements Legitimate interests Public Interest Consent|
We will only process your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it and for further purposes only if we deem them compatible with that original purpose.
Retention. We retain your personal data only for the period of time needed to fulfill the purposes stated in this EEA Policy, comply with applicable laws, and for our legitimate business needs.
Automated Decision Making or Profiling. We do not use your personal data to make automated decision or to profile you. [Note: if applicable, you will need to give detailed information about the process.]
The Transfer or Storage of Your Personal Data. The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to countries outside the EEA. This may happen where any of our servers or those of our third party service providers or processors are located in a country outside of the EEA or it is processed by our staff or the staff of our third party service provider or processors operating outside the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the country in which you reside. If we transfer your personal data outside of the EEA we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected in accordance with this Policy. These steps may include imposing appropriate contractual obligations on the recipient of your personal data. If you are located in the EEA, we you understand and consent to having your personal data processed outside of the EEA, including in the United States.
You may contact us for information about these protections or to receive a copy. Please see below.
Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding this Policy or your privacy, you may contact us at email@example.com.
4887-5225-4989, v. 1